Friday, January 22, 2010

Nate Wilson 10-12pm


















Well I have to say, I was faced with a variety of problems. When I got here, I came around 11:45 to see what hallie was finishing up and to start "collecting ideas." Her sculture was amazing and cool and right away I felt abit competive, and felt that I needed to do something extrodanary!! Needless to say the bar was set high, and was also encountered with the fact that, the bike by now had been uterly destroyed, and pieces scatered... I was drawing blanks, so i just started dicking around, I had tons of duck tape so i just started taping.

as you can see it wasnt going so hot.

So i started making a somewhat absracted person.



Now by this piont its 11:30, frustration and drainage is really kicking in. I just kinda kept going at making "him" and it ended up dead on the floor literally! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment