Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Bike Tuesday 6-8pm



When I got to the bike I had a wonderful time sitting, unscrewing and pulling apart every piece of the bike I could in my two hours. I got grease all over my hands and I actually had alot of fun. People walked by and stopped to ask how it was going and I would say "great!" I then started to notice patterns within the pieces that I was left with. I organized what I could into pairs of items that were exactly the same. I then started to arrange them in a diagonal line across the square. I tried to make the items create a visually appealling arrangement. Time flew by and I was not quite finished when Denzel came for his stab at the bike. I threw what was left to be organized into the empty corners of the square and called it done. I took my pictures and then I was done. The bike was still blue and slightly less mechanical and semi-organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment