Thursday, January 21, 2010

Katie Wong, The Bike 12-2pm












When I first saw the bike, I thought okay there is still a lot to work with, great. I had no idea what I was going to do with the bike but I brought along some things that I thought could aid me. What I brought was
-Black Spray Paint
-A Hammer
-Screw driver
-Wax and a Lighter
-Matt Knife
-An extra bike seat
and other miscellaneous things. I studied that different parts that were there for about a half and hour, and I still had no idea what I wanted to do. Then I looked at the seats and it reminded me of a face, a sheep's face. So I was like alright I'll make something to look like two sheep, a boy and girl since one seat was pink and the other black. From there it just took off. I ended up not using a lot of what was in the piece before me but I felt like all the extra was just something that wasn't needed anymore. In the end I really like what I came up with and I think it takes the bike to a different level.

No comments:

Post a Comment