Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the bicycle 4 - 6 pm

The first thing that came to mind when the instructors said do what ever you want i thought destroy and rebuild. below is a picture of the bike before I attacked it



the materials i chose to alter the bike were
1. a saw
2. hammer
3. pliers
4. and my feet




My first idea was to get rid of the basic frame of the bike and change the stability of it ,so i cut the bike right down the middle and took of any parts I thought were unnecessary.
Secondly I thought about expanding the dimensions of the bike and thought maybe i could use some of the left over pieces.





and then finally i decided maybe i should make it a little bit more attractive to the eye by adding different line wights and adding small abstract parts to it .







the word i chose for the result of the bicycle project was abstract yet the main idea i wanted to get across was the change of line and frame

No comments:

Post a Comment