Friday, February 19, 2010

Gift Bow Representation


For my twenty times larger object I decided to use notebook paper to mimic the ridged lines on the original object. Unfortunately, the cardboard structure worked wonderfully but was very visible under the paper. Despite that, i was really pleased with the way it turned out, both the large and small objects actually looked like a present bow.







For my Plasticine object I reduced the size of the original bow in half. The bow was challenging but I really enjoyed working on it. Because there were so many separate pieces to measure, I decided the best way to have a final project that was proportional would be to start with a block of plasticine that had the correct height and width then i could simply focus on achieving the right shape rather than further worrying about measurements.








No comments:

Post a Comment